From lab scale to pilot plant to full-scale production - batch or continuous... read more
With rising costs and demands for higher quality, APC gives a competitive edge... read more
Real-time release, achieved by predicting end-product quality... read more
How to balance energy-intensive treatment against tough environmental targets... read more
Commercial pressures require the highest quality but lowest costs... read more
Our approach to solving a problem is the same, no matter the industry... read more
- lower process variability, for consistent quality and higher efficiency
- less rejected or re-worked product for increased capacity with APC
- greater process stability for longer production runs and better OEE
- operator intervention minimised, freeing up control room personnel
- improved data trustworthiness, for better decisions and planning
- multivariate monitoring provides early detection of process fault or drift
Selection of our clients and key partners we work with to improve process efficiency
November 2020: Applied Materials has acquired Perceptive Engineering Ltd., headquartered in Manchester, UK, a leader in...
FIND OUT MORE
7.2 is the latest release version of Perceptive's intuitive APC software....
UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has announced support for the Digital Integrated and Intelligent Continuous (bio)Manufacturing...
UK Tel: +44 1925 607150 | Singapore Tel: +65 6250 7565
© Perceptive Engineering Ltd 2020
Website by Duo Web Design