From lab scale to pilot plant to full-scale production - batch or continuous... read more
With rising costs and demands for higher quality, APC gives a competitive edge... read more
Real-time release, achieved by predicting end-product quality... read more
How to balance energy-intensive treatment against tough environmental targets... read more
Commercial pressures require the highest quality but lowest costs... read more
Our approach to solving a problem is the same, no matter the industry... read more
- lower process variability, for consistent quality and higher efficiency
- less rejected or re-worked product for increased capacity with APC
- greater process stability for longer production runs and better OEE
- operator intervention minimised, freeing up control room personnel
- improved data trustworthiness, for better decisions and planning
- multivariate monitoring provides early detection of process fault or drift
Selection of our clients and key partners we work with to improve process efficiency
PD2M May 18-20 2021 Virtual This is the place to explore what pharmaceutical manufacturing will look like in 2030, sharing...
FIND OUT MORE
18-19 May 2021 Virtual Perceptive Engineering - an Applied Materials company - is looking forward to participating in the Bionow...
Advanced Process Modelling Forum 13 - 15 April Looking forward to being part of the virtual Advanced Process Modelling Forum...
UK Tel: +44 1925 607150 | Singapore Tel: +65 6250 7565
© Perceptive Engineering Ltd 2021
Website by Duo Web Design